Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Shame on Me!

A few weeks ago I won a fabulous fat quarter bundle from a sweet blogger friend Sue.  But shame on me, I didn't email her to thank her or even let her know it arrived!  Nor did I blog about it as I intended to when I took a picture to show ya'll (I say ya'll 'cause Sue is from Texas).  That picture has stayed on my phone all forlorn.

Sweet Sue, will you please forgive my lack of graciousness?  I am truly sorry and in the future I plan to be more communicative!

Without further ado, here's the picture of the fabric....I especially adore the butterfly fabric.

Now to decide what to make!

Hanging my head, Leslie

1 comment:

Ware Family said...

Wow, that is cool. Have fun with your project! Soon we will be going outside to work on the yards :)
Have a wonderful week!