Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Bloglovin

I know I posted about this awhile back but seriously, have you checked out Bloglovin yet?  I have been using it for a couple of months and I really, really, REALLY like it!

Here's how I use it:  when I find a blog I like, I copy & paste the URL into the little box on my Bloglovin home page that says "search for blogs."  Then, when the blog is found, I click on it, then click on the "follow this blog" button.  That's it!

I have Bloglovin bookmarked on my bookmarks bar at the top of my page (I use Google Chrome).  Whenever I want to see what's new, I click on my link and voila!  There's my feed!  One of the best features is that  once I click on a blog to read it, it "dims" a bit so I can see at a glance what I've read.  AND, just like on Pinterest, there's a "scroll to top" button so that I don't have to grab the side bar and drag it up.

Are you using Bloglovin?  What do you think?

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments: